Zucchini Spice Pancakes
- - Dry ingredients:
- 0.75cup - white whole wheat flour
- 1 - scoop French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
- 1tbsp - baking powder
- 1tsp - cinnamon
- 0.25tsp - teaspoon nutmeg
- - dash of salt
- - Wet ingredients:
- 1cup - shredded zucchini (with skin)
- 1tbsp - pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 0.75cup - unsweetened almond milk
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
In a separate large bowl, combine shredded zucchini, egg, maple syrup, vanilla and almond milk until smooth and well combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. If the batter looks too thick add just a splash more milk. If it’s way to wet, add another tablespoon of flour.
Preheat a lightly greased pan on medium heat. Once hot, pour a quarter cup portions of the batter in the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Flip and cook for another minute or two. Repeat until you have 6 pancakes.