Makes 8 muffins. Serving size: 2 muffins.
Zucchini Protein Muffins
- 0.25c - old fashioned oats
- 0.25c - white whole wheat flour
- 1 - scoop IdealLean Multi-Purpose Protein
- 0.33c - coconut sugar
- 1tsp. - baking powder
- 0.5tsp. - ground cinnamon
- 0.25tsp. - salt
- 1 - egg
- 0.25c - unsweetened applesauce
- 1c - fresh medium zucchini, grated
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 muffin tins with non-stick spray and set aside.
Mix all dry ingredients until combined. Add egg, applesauce, and grated zucchini and stir until smooth. Using a ¼ cup, scoop batter into prepared muffin tin (should fill about 8). Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!