- 1.5c - packed shredded zucchini (with peel)
- 1 - large egg, lightly beaten
- 0.33c - shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 - scoop Multi-Purpose IdealLean Protein
- 0.5tsp. - Italian seasoning
- 0.25tsp. - garlic powder
- 0.25tsp. - salt
- 0.125tsp. - pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Place the shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and wring out all the excess water over the sink until the zucchini is really dry.
Place the zucchini and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
Drop the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet into 4 fritters.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden.