We are so excited about our NEW Vegan Protein! Whether you’re Vegan or not these new flavors are a delicious way to get your protein in. Here are just a couple of reasons why our new Vegan line is great.
- 20 g Protein
- Dairy-Free & Zero Sugar
- 100% Plant-Based
- Naturally flavored and sweetened with stevia and monk fruit
- Formulated with specific vitamins and minerals for women
- 120-140 calories per serving
- Contains Vitamin D, Calcium, and Iron
These two new flavors are perfect for fall and to show you we’ve created 4 new tasty recipes using our Vegan Vanilla Chai and Vegan Mocha Ideallean Protein.
1.Vegan Mocha Energy Balls with Vanilla Icing
3/4 cup rolled oats
1 scoop Vegan Mocha Protein Powder
1/4 cup almond flour
1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
2-4 Tbsp Almond Milk
1 cup powdered Erythritol
1. Mix together dry ingredients, set aside.
2. Warm peanut butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Mix with maple syrup and then add dry ingredients.
3. Form into 20 balls. Mix together almond milk and powdered erythritol. Pour over each ball. Enjoy!
Calories per ball: 66. Protein: 3 g. Net Carbs: 4 g. Fat: 4 g.
2. Mocha Waffles with Vanilla Icing
1 Vegan Mocha Ideallean Protein
4 tbs erythritol
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
¼ tsp salt
1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 tbs almond milk
¼ cup powdered erythritol
1. Mix all ingredients in a medium-size bowl until smooth. Heat your waffle maker.
2. Coat the waffle maker with cooking spray and pour about a 1/3 cup of batter into the waffle maker. Wait until it is cooked thoroughly and enjoy!
Makes about 5 regular sized waffles or 10 mini waffles. Calories: 251. Protein: 9 g. Carbs: 27 g. Fat: 10 g.
3. Protein Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
2 tbs coconut butter
2 ¼ tsp yeast
1 cup Almond Milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 scoop Vegan Vanilla Chai IdealFit
2 ½-3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/3 cup brown erythritol
2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
2 tbsp Almond Milk
1/2 cup powdered erythritol
1. Warm the almond milk and coconut butter for 30 seconds in the microwave.
2. Make sure the mixture is lukewarm to the touch, then add the yeast. Set aside for 15 minutes. Add cinnamon and vegan protein, set aside for 5 minutes. Then add pumpkin puree.
3. Fold in flour until it forms a loose ball, it should not stick to your hands. Knead for 2 minutes on a lightly floured surface. Form into ball. Spray a mixing bowl and place ball inside. Cover with a wet towel and set for 50 minutes.
4. Mix all ingredients for the filling together. Set aside.
5. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface. Brush filling mixture onto the dough. Tightly roll the dough, then use a sharp knife to cut into 12 equal pieces. Spray casserole dish and place rolls inside. Let rise for another 45 minutes. Set oven to 350 degrees.
6.Bake for 35-45 minutes. Take the rolls out and let them cool. Whip together ingredients for the frosting and drizzle over the top of the rolls. Enjoy!
Calories 154. Protein: 6g. Net Carbs: 19. Fat: 3 g.
4. Caramel Apple Upside-down Cake
1 cup Whole Wheat flour
1 scoop Vegan Vanilla Chai Protein
1/2 cup erythritol
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 green apple
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/4 cup brown erythritol
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cube apples into small pieces. Place in a small casserole dish with water, cinnamon, cornstarch, and brown erythritol. Mix until fully coated. Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
2.Mix dry ingredients together, except for the erythritol. Then mix wet ingredients and add erythritol. Then slowly mix in dry ingredients.
3.Line a 8-inch cake tin with parchment paper. Place half of the apple mixture onto the bottom of the cake tin. Pour in the cake mixture. Bake for 30 minutes. Let the cake cool then carefully flip onto a platter. Pour the other half of the apple mixture on top. Enjoy!
Serves 6 slices. Calories: 198. Protein: 7 g. Net Carbs: 19 g. Fat: 7 g.
We hope you’ve liked these festive fall recipes! They’re a great way to have your favorite treats without losing track of your fitness goals. If you want to get started making them, click the banner below to grab a tub!