Turkey Roll Up
- 1tbsp. - plain Greek yogurt
- 0.25tsp. - ranch dressing mix
- 1 - whole wheat tortilla (around 100 cal)
- 2oz - sliced turkey breast (around 50 calories)
- 1 - large romaine lettuce leaf
- 4 - tomato slices
Mix greek yogurt and ranch mix seasoning and spread mixture over entire tortilla. Layer romaine lettuce leaf, turkey slices and tomatoes.
Roll tortilla tightly and continue rolling until tightly wrapped.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least half an hour. Cut into 6 or more slices and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes. Fridge time: 30 minutes
Makes 1 serving.
Calories: 176, Protein: 14g, Carbs: 28g, Fat: 2g