IdealLean Protein Strawberry Shortcake
- 3/4 c – blanched almond flour
- 1 – scoop French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
- 2 tbsp. – coconut flour
- 1/2 c – tapioca flour
- 1 tsp. – baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. – salt
- 1/4 c – unsweetened applesauce
- 1 – egg
- 2 tbsp. – coconut oil (solid form, not melted)
- 2 tsp. – raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add in wet ingredients and whisk together to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into balls (does not have to be perfect). Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cooked through and flakey.
- Cut the biscuit horizontally in half. Add cool-whip to one slice of biscuit, top with fresh berries, and cover with the other half of the biscuit.