Strawberry Banana Shortcake Waffles
- 1cup - of oat flour
- 1 - scoop of Strawberries 'N Cream IdealLean Protein
- 0.5tsp - of baking powder
- 2 - egg whites
- 2tbsp - of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 0.33333333333333 - of a medium banana, mashed
- 0.33333333333333cup - fresh strawberries, diced
- - Optional: Sugar-free Cool Whip and fresh strawberries and bananas.
Start by mixing together the dry ingredients: oat flour, baking powder, and protein powder.
Next add in the wet ingredients: egg whites, almond milk and banana.
Once mixed, fold in strawberries.
Heat belgian waffle maker and spray with non-stick spray.
Using 1/2 cup of the batter, cook waffle according to waffle maker instructions. Enjoy!