Strawberries ‘N Cream Scones
- 1.125cup - whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 - scoop Strawberries ‘N Cream IdealLean Protein
- 1.5tsp - baking powder
- 0.5tsp - salt
- 2tbsp - unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 0.5cup - plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 2tbsp - honey
- 2tbsp - + 2 tsp. unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 1tsp - vanilla extract
- 0.333333333333cup - strawberries, diced
- 2tbsp - miniature chocolate chips, divided
Preheat the oven to 425°F, and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the butter with a pastry cutter or the back of a fork until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in the greek yogurt, agave, 2 tablespoons of milk, and vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries and 1 1/2 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
Shape the dough into a 3/4″ tall circle on the prepared baking sheet, and brush with the remaining milk.
Slice the circle into 8 triangular segments with a sharp knife.
Gently press the 1/2 tbsp. of remaining chocolate chips into the tops.
Bake at 425°F for 15-18 minutes, or until the tops are lightly golden. Try not to over bake it. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.