Calories per serving: 116. Protein 2g . Carbs 20g. Fat 6g
Strawberries ‘N Cream Donuts
- 1.25cup - whole wheat white flour
- 1 - scoop Strawberries 'N Cream IdealLean Protein
- 0.33333333333333cup - coconut sugar
- 1tsp - baking powder
- 0.25tsp - salt
- 0.75cup - unsweetened almond milk
- 1 - egg
- 1tbsp - coconut oil, melted
- 1cup - strawberries, diced
- - Glaze:
- 0.5cup - non fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1tbsp - sugar-free strawberry jam
- 1tbsp - Strawberries 'N Cream IdealLean Protein
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease your donut pan and set aside.
Combine the flour, protein powder, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl, mix well.
Blend or whisk together the almond milk, egg, and coconut oil.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
Fold in the diced strawberries.
Divide the batter into 10 donut molds, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
While donuts are baking, prepare glaze by whisking together the yogurt, jam and protein.
Once donuts are baked, remove from oven and let them cool for 5 -10 minutes.
Remove the donuts from the pan and spoon your glaze on top of each donut. Serve right away or keep the glaze separate until ready to serve.