Raspberry Fudge Brownies
- 1 - scoop Chocolate Brownie IdealLean Protein
- 0.5cup - white whole wheat flour
- 0.5cup - unsweetened cocoa powder
- 0.25tsp - baking powder
- 0.25tsp - salt
- 2tbsp - coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 - large egg, room temperature
- 6tbsp - maple syrup
- 0.25cup - non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1cup - frozen unsweetened raspberries
- - optional: Drizzle with sugar free raspberry jam
Preheat the oven to 300°F, and lightly coat an 8”-square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil and egg. Stir in the maple syrup. Mix in the Greek yogurt into the egg mixture until no large lumps remain. Mix in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Gently fold in the frozen raspberries.
Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake at 300°F for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely to room temperature in the pan before cutting.