Quinoa Blueberry Muffins
- 0.25cup - white whole wheat flour
- 0.25cup - quinoa flakes
- 0.25tsp - salt
- 1 - scoop IdealLean French Vanilla Protein
- 0.5tsp - baking powder
- 0.33333333333333cup - coconut sugar
- 0.5cup - unsweetened almond milk
- 1 - large egg
- 0.5cup - almond butter
- 2tbsp - coconut oil, melted
- 1tsp - vanilla extract
- 0.5cup - fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Mix flour, quinoa flakes, salt, IdealLean French Vanilla Protein, and baking powder until combined. In a separate bowl mix almond milk, egg, coconut sugar, almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Combine with flour mixture until smooth. Gently fold in blueberries.
Pour batter into muffin tins and bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!