This recipe uses French Vanilla IdealLean Protein.
Protein Sugar Cookies
- 1c - blanched almond flour
- 2 - scoops IdealLean French Vanilla Protein
- 0.5tsp. - baking soda
- 0.25tsp. - salt
- 0.5c - cashew butter
- 1 - egg
- 1tbsp. - almond milk
- 2tbsp. - honey
- 1 - scoop IdealLean French Vanilla Protein (for frosting)
- 0.25c - Greek yogurt cream cheese, softened (for frosting)
- 1tsp. - almond milk (for frosting)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix almond flour, IdealLean French Vanilla Protein, baking soda, and salt.
Add cashew butter, egg, almond milk and honey and stir until combined. Scoop cookies onto greased baking sheet (should make about 20). Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
For frosting, whip IdealLean French Vanilla Protein, greek yogurt cream cheese, and almond milk until smooth. Frost cookies and add sprinkles if desired. Enjoy!