If you’re watching the Super Bowl and need some extra snacks, try these tasty protein treats! They’re so delicious, super quick to make, and you can create a bomb Charcuterie Board with them. Be sure to grab our Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein and Chocolate Coconut Protein to get started.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispies
3 cups Puffed Rice cereal
1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter IdealFit Protein
1/3 cup sugar-free Chocolate
¼ cup Peanut Butter
¼ cup honey
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Mix honey, peanut butter, and heat in the microwave (10 or so seconds) until drippy. Melt the chocolate and combine it with peanut butter, honey, and almond milk. Then add protein.
- Mix until the cereal is fully incorporated.⠀
- Spread the mixture in a 9×9 pan, evenly packing down until firm.⠀
- Refrigerate or freeze until bars are firm and cut into 9 bars. Enjoy!
Chocolate Coconut Protein Truffles
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup honey
1/3 cup coconut flour
2 scoops Chocolate Coconut IdealFit Protein
1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Mix all ingredients together. Form into 10 balls and coat each one in unsweetened coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Protein Puppy Chow
1/3 c Melted Peanut butter
1/3 c Sugar-free Melted Chocolate
3 c rice square cereal
3 scoops Chocolate Peanut Butter IdealFit Protein
1/4 cup powdered Erythritol
- Melt the Chocolate and the Peanut Butter and stir in 2 scoops of Chocolate peanut butter protein. (Add almond milk if consistency is too thick). Then fold in the rice square cereal.
- Coat with the remaining scoop of protein powder and powdered erythritol. Makes about 8 servings.