Calories per serving: 109. Protein 6g. Carbs 17g. Fat 4g.
Serving size: 1 pancake with Peanut Butter and Jam
PB & J Pancakes
- 0.75cup - white whole wheat flour
- 1 - scoop French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
- 1tbsp - baking powder
- 2tbsp - peanut butter powder (PB2)
- 0.125tsp - salt
- 2tbsp - honey
- 1cup - unsweetened almond milk
- - Toppings: natural peanut butter, sugar-free jam flavor of choice
Mix together the flour, protein powder, baking powder, peanut butter powder, and salt, in a bowl.
Add the honey and unsweetened almond milk, and stir to combine. Be careful not to over mix.
Let the batter sit for 3 minutes to help produce a fluffy pancake!
Cook on a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat.
Once there are a few bubbles in the middle, flip and cook for a few more minutes on the other side. Repeat until all the pancakes are cooked. You should get 8 pancakes.
To serve, top each pancake with 1 tsp. natural peanut butter & 1 tsp. sugar-free jam.