Happy National Chocolate Pudding Day!
We LOVE chocolate pudding…I mean, who doesn’t!? It’s a delicious chocolatey treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. So to celebrate National Chocolate Pudding Day, we’ve taken 3 of our chocolate flavoured proteins and created 3 pudding recipes for you to enjoy.
S’MORES PROTEIN PUDDING
- 1c – Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 – scoop Chocolate Brownie IdealLean Protein
- 1tbsp. – Cocoa powder
- 1 – Full graham cracker or your favorite biscuit
- 1tbsp. – Mini marshmallows
- Mix Greek yogurt, Chocolate Brownie IdealLean Protein, and cocoa powder. Sprinkle graham cracker and mini marshmallows on top and enjoy! Serves 1.
MINT CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- 1 – scoop IdealLean Mint Chocolate Protein
- 2tsp – Unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 2tbsp – Plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2tbsp – Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 – Drops mint extract (not peppermint)
- Combine all ingredients until the powders are dissolved and the pudding is smooth. Enjoy your tasty chocolate pudding!
- Optional: Top with fat-free Cool Whip, fresh fruit and your favourite chocolate mints.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHIA PUDDING
- 0.75cup – Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 – scoop IdealLean Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein
- 3tbsp – Chia seeds
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth. Refrigerate overnight (or at least 8 hours). If desired, top with fresh fruit and enjoy! Serves 2.
Adding our tasty protein powders to your Chocolate Pudding is a great way to increase the amount of protein in your diet. Our protein powders are not only for protein shakes, but can be used to make these delicious puddings to aid your fitness, and nutrition goals. Overall, you need protein for the healthy maintenance of your hair, nails and skin, and also protein helps to fuel your workouts and recover faster.