How to Get the Most Out of Black Friday 2020
It’s almost Black Friday! That means it’s time to save big but if you don’t want to brave the crazy crowds we might have a solution for you. Online sales can be just as good, if not better than what you find in stores. We want to help you take advantage of all the best savings, so check out these tips to stay in the loop!
Growing up in the states you probably know about Black Friday but if you don’t, it’s the day after Thanksgiving where most brands run their best sales of the year. It’s a great way to get started on your holiday shopping!
When is it?
This year, Black Friday falls on Friday 27th November, however, the time frame that brands run special offers is often across the whole weekend and even in the days leading up to the Friday. The following Monday is known as Cyber Monday whereby brands also offer great discounts and savings, and this year Cyber Monday is on Monday 30th November.
How can I get the best deals with IdealFit?
- Follow us on Facebook IdealFit
- Join our Closed Group on Facebook IdealFit Women Closed Group
- Sign up to our mailing list before the day for early access deals
- Follow us on Instagram @IdealFit
- Turn on Post Notifications on Instagram
- Go to our Instagram page @IdealFit
- Make sure you are following us
- Tap the ‘Following’ drop-down menu
- Tap ‘Notifications’ and switch on all notification options.
- Check out our Instagram Stories daily
- Don’t forget about Cyber Monday on Monday 2nd December
What deals will IdealFit be doing for Black Friday?
We can’t reveal too much too soon but there will be amazing savings, strong discounts, flash offers, free gifts, giveaways, and competitions. You do not want to miss this!