Serves 6. Serving Size: 1 triangle bark
Calories per serving: 56. Protein 4g. Carbs 4g. Fat 1g
Holiday Yogurt Bark
- 1cup - non fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 - scoop French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
- 1tbsp - pistachios, chopped
- 1tbsp - mini chocolate chips
- 1tbsp - pomegranate seeds
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Whisk together the yogurt and protein powder until smooth. Pour into the prepared loaf pan. Even out the mixture by slightly shaking or spread out the top with a knife.
Sprinkle on the pistachios, chocolate chips, and pomegranate seeds. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
Allow yogurt bark to slightly thaw on the counter for about 10 minutes before cutting into. Cut into 6 triangle shapes evenly and enjoy!