Hi ladies! I don’t know about you, but I’m super excited for the new year! I can’t believe 2019 is (almost) in the past!
I thought I would do you all a favor and give you these healthy New Year’s Eve recipes! I like to celebrate, but I also like to stay on track with my goals and fuel my body with healthy food.
- 16 oz lemon-lime sparkling water, chilled
- 1 scoop IdealLean Blueberry Pomegranate BCAAs
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Mix sparkling water, IdealLean Blueberry Pomegranate BCAAs, and lime juice until powder has dissolved. Enjoy!
Serves 1. Calories per serving: 5 / Protein 0g / Carbs 1g / Fat 0g
Lemon Pie Dessert Shooters
- 2 (5.3 oz) containers Oikos Lemon Meringue Greek Yogurt
- 1 scoop IdealLean French Vanilla Protein
- 2 sheets low-fat graham crackers
- 4 tbsp fat-free whipped cream
- Using a whisk or hand mixer, mix yogurt and IdealLean French Vanilla protein until smooth.
- Crush graham crackers.
- Evenly layer graham cracker crumbs, yogurt mixture, and top with whip cream.
- If desired, garnish with a slice of lemon. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Serving size: 1 dessert shooter. Calories per serving: 260 / Protein 22g / Carbs 29g / Fat 6g
Sweet Potato Guacamole Bites
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 10 tbsp. guacamole
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice sweet potato in ¼ in slices (should be about 10), brush with avocado oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in oven for 25-30 mins (flip halfway through).
- Remove from oven and top each bite with 1 tbsp. guacamole and crumbled bacon. Enjoy!
Makes about 10 bites. Serving size: 2 bites. Calories per serving: 95 / Protein 2g / Carbs 10g / Fat 6g
Strawberry Coconut Floats
- 1 c Strawberry Halo Top Ice Cream
- 16 oz coconut flavored sparkling water
- Add ½ c Halo Top ice cream to each glass. Pour 8 oz of coconut sparkling water into each glass. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Serving size: 1 float. Calories per serving: 70 / Protein 6g / Carbs 15g / Fat 2g
Hope you all have an awesome New Years! What are you doing to celebrate?