Calories per serving: 79. Protein 6g. Carbs 13g. Fat 1g.
Serves 6. Serving Size: 1 pancake
- 0.5cup - white whole wheat flour
- 1 - scoop French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
- 1tsp - baking powder
- 0.25tsp - salt
- 0.5tsp - cinnamon
- 0.5tsp - ginger
- 0.25tsp - pumpkin pie spice
- 0.125tsp - cloves
- 0.125tsp - nutmeg
- 1tbsp - maple syrup
- 2tsp - molasses
- 2tbsp - unsweetened applesauce
- 1 - egg
- 0.33333333333333cup - unsweetened almond milk
Combine the flour, protein powder, baking pwder, salt, and spices in a medium sized bowl and whisk together.
Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk just until combined.
Preheat a lightly greased skillet on medium high heat. Once hot, pour portions of the batter onto the skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Flip and cook for another minute or two. Repeat until you have 6 pancakes.
Top pancakes with desired toppings and enjoy!