Cranberry Pistachio Bites
- 1cup - dates
- 1cup - old fashioned oats
- 1 - scoop French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
- 1tbsp - ground flaxseed
- 0.33333333333333cup - honey
- 0.25cup - shelled pistachios
- 0.25cup - unsweetened dried cranberries
Soak dates in warm water for about 10 minutes, or until soft. Drain and add to blender or food processor and blend into small pieces(mixture should be sticky).
Mix blended dates, oats, French Vanilla IdealLean Protein, ground flaxseed, and honey. Fold in pistachios and cranberries.
Roll into 12 even balls and store in refrigerator. Enjoy!