1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Whisk together the oats, flour, protein powder, coconut, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg, peanut butter, coconut sugar and almond milk.
3. Add in the flour mixture, stirring until ingredients are incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Using a tablespoon sized cookie scoop, divide the dough into 22 cookies. Slightly flatten the tops of the cookies with your fingers before baking.
5. Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes, Cool cookies on the pan for about 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy!