Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
Here is a simple and easy recipe for you if you love Chocolate Pudding…with a twist! In this recipe, we have introduced a taste of peanut butter and a dash of chai seeds to make the classic chocolate pudding more flavorsome and protein packed!
- 0.75cup – unsweetened almond milk
- 1 – scoop IdealLean Chocolate Brownie Protein
- 2tbsp – IdealLean Peanut Butter Powder
- 3tbsp – chia seeds
Or alternatively, why don’t you try it with our Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein powder?
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth. Refrigerate overnight (or at least 8 hours). If desired, top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
- Serves 2. Serving size: ½ cup. Calories per serving: 165 / Protein 17g / Carbs 9g / Fat 7g