Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
- 3 - egg whites
- 0.25cup - unsweetened almond milk
- 0.25cup - unsweetened applesauce
- 1tsp - vanilla
- 1tsp - coconut extract
- 1 - scoop Chocolate Coconut IdealLean Protein
- 0.33333333333333cup - oat flour
- 0.33333333333333cup - almond flour
- 2tbsp - unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 0.25cup - coconut sugar
- 1tsp - baking powder
- - For Frosting
- 0.5cup - sugar free cool whip
- 0.25cup - unsweetened shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 325 F.
Fill 8 cupcake tins with liners and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk together egg whites, almond milk, applesauce, vanilla, and coconut extracts in a mixing bowl until completely smooth.
Add Chocolate Coconut IdealLean protein, oat flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and baking powder to a separate mixing bowl.
Add to wet mixture and stir until just combined. Fill cupcake tins and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool and frost each cupcake with 1 tbsp of cool whip and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Enjoy!