Chocolate Candy Bar
- 0.25cup - honey
- 0.25cup - natural peanut butter
- 2 - scoops French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
- 0.25cup - oat flour
- 5 - dates (soaked & softened in warm water)
- 2tbsp - unsweetened almond milk
- 0.33333333333333cup - unsalted peanuts
- 3tbsp - dark chocolate, melted
Place the dates in a bowl with 1/2 cup warm water. This will help soften the dates when you’re ready to use them.Combine together the honey, peanut butter, protein, and flour. Stir until mixed well and pat into a loaf pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer while you prepare the next layer.
To prepare the caramel layer, remove the dates from the water, and place them in a high powered blender. Add the almond milk, and blend until smooth and creamy. Make sure all the dates are well blended. Remove the pan from the freezer and spread on the caramel layer.
Sprinkle the peanuts on top of the caramel layer, and drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Place the pan back into the freezer for about an hour to firm up. Thaw for about 10 minutes before cutting into 14 small bars. Enjoy!!