Caramel Mocha Cupcakes
- 3 - egg whites
- 0.25cup - unsweetened almond milk
- 0.25cup - unsweetened applesauce
- 1tsp - vanilla extract
- 1 - scoop Caramel Mocha IdealLean Protein
- 0.33333333333333cup - old fashioned oats, ground into flour
- 0.33333333333333cup - almond flour
- 2tbsp - unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 0.25cup - coconut sugar
- 1tsp - baking powder
- - Frosting:
- 0.5 - can unsweetened coconut milk
- 0.5 - scoop Caramel Mocha IdealLean Protein
Refrigerate canned coconut milk upside down overnight, or at least 8 hours.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Fill 8 cupcake tins with liners and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk together egg whites, almond milk, applesauce, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until smooth.
Combine Caramel Mocha IdealLean Protein, ground oats, almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and baking powder to a separate mixing bowl. Add to wet mixture and stir until just combined.
Fill cupcake tins and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Open can of coconut milk right side up. After being refrigerated, the top of the coconut milk should be solidified. Scoop 1/2 of the solidified coconut milk(not the coconut water underneath) into mixing bowl and whisk with 1/2 scoop of Caramel Mocha IdealLean Protein to make frosting.
Frost each cupcake and enjoy!