Blueberry Cobbler Shake
- - ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- - ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 - packet IdealLean Blueberries 'N Cream oatmeal packet
- - Ice
- - Topping:
- - ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- 1tsp - honey
- - ¼ cup Vanilla Bean Halo Top Ice Cream
- 1tbsp - granola
Prepare the blueberry topping sauce by combing the blueberries and honey in a small saucepan. On medium high heat, cook the blueberries down until it creates a sauce. Slightly mash them to bring out the juices. Set aside to cool.
Combine all the shake ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass. Top with half top ice cream, blueberry sauce, and granola. Enjoy!