Black Bean Dip with Whole Grain Crackers
- 18oz - cans low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2tbsp - balsamic vinegar
- 2tbsp - lime juice
- 0.25cup - fresh cilantro, chopped
- 0.25cup - green or red salsa (your fave)
- 1tsp - garlic, minced
- 0.5tsp - chili powder
- 1tsp - ground cumin
- 1tbsp - onion powder
- - salt and pepper to taste
- - Kashi crackers and your fave sliced veggies for dipping
In a food processor, combine all ingredients except crackers and vegetables. If the mixture is too thick, you can add water 1 tbsp at a time until you’ve reached the desired consistency.
Transfer dip to a bowl and serve with crackers and veggies!
Makes 4 servings. Each serving is 1/2 cup of dip.
Calories: 209,Protein: 14g, Carbs: 39g, Fat: 0g (dip only)