Makes 4 servings. Each serving is 1/2 cup of dip. Calories per serving (dip only): 209 / Protein: 14g / Carbs: 39g / Fat: 0g
Black Bean Dip with Whole Grain Crackers
- 18oz - can low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2tbsp. - balsamic vinegar
- 2tbsp. - lime juice
- 0.25c - fresh cilantro, chopped
- 0.25c - green or red salsa (your fave)
- 1tsp. - garlic, minced
- 0.5tsp. - chili powder
- 1tsp. - ground cumin
- 1tbsp. - onion powder
- - salt and pepper to taste
- . - Kashi crackers and your fave sliced veggies for dipping
In a food processor, combine all ingredients except crackers and vegetables. If the mixture is too thick, you can add water 1 tbsp at a time until you’ve reached the desired consistency.
Transfer dip to a bowl and serve with crackers and veggies!