Makes 5 pancakes. Serving size: 2 pancakes.
Banana Chai Pancakes
- 0.25cup - white whole wheat flour
- 0.25cup - old fashioned oats, ground
- 1 - scoop IdealLean Chai Tea Latte Protein
- 1tsp - baking powder
- 0.125tsp - salt
- 0.5cup - unsweetened almond milk
- 0.5 - medium banana, mashed
- 1 - egg
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, ground oats, IdealLean Chai Tea Latte Protein, baking powder, and salt. Add almond milk, mashed banana, and egg and whisk until smooth.
Spray an electric skillet or frying pan over medium heat and using a ¼ cup, spoon batter into the pan, until the pancakes barely bubbles. Flip pancakes and continue to cook until done. Enjoy!