Serves 3. Serving Size= 1/3 of the skillet pie
Calories per serving: 281. Protein 7g. Carbs 39g. Fat 14g
Apple Crumble Skillet
- 1 - large apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 0.5cup - ½ cup rolled oats
- 0.5 - scoop Apple Pie IdealLean Protein
- 2tbsp - white whole wheat flour
- 0.25tsp - cinnamon
- 0.25tsp - nutmeg
- 2tbsp - coconut sugar
- 2tbsp - pecans, chopped
- 2tbsp - coconut oil, room temperature
- 1tbsp - honey or maple syrup
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Layer the apple slices in a 6″ small cast iron skillet. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix until the crumble forms. Hands work best in forming the crumble.
Sprinkle the crumble over the top of the apples. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the crumble starts to turn golden brown.
Allow the apple crumble to cool slightly before enjoying with a friend! Optional: Top with halo top vanilla ice cream.