- 1/2 c oat flour
- 1 scoop Chocolate Coconut IdealLean Protein
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 c unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar free caramel syrup
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. pecans
- Mix oat flour, Chocolate Coconut IdealLean protein, and baking powder.
- Add egg whites, and coconut milk and stir until just combined. Using a 1/4 cup, pour batter onto hot griddle.
- Once top of pancake is bubbly and bottom is cooked, flip and cook until both sides are done.
- Mix caramel syrup and shredded coconut together and spread onto pancakes, and top with pecans. Enjoy!