- 1/2 c oat flour
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1 scoop Chocolate Coconut IdealLean Protein
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c canned pumpkin
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix oat flour, almond flour, Chocolate Coconut IdealLean Protein, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix applesauce, egg, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin until combined.
- Pour into loaf pan sprayed with nonstick spray, and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and cut into 8 slices. Enjoy!