Women have a special set of needs and concerns when it comes to our bodies and often find ourselves dealing with different issues that can range from vaginal health (no need to blush, we’re all girls here) to digestive disruptions, sleep issues and beyond.
The female body is unique and complicated, and as women we have the great and sometimes overwhelming task of figuring out how to keep all cylinders running at full steam while managing the different demands and stresses (of which there are MANY) that come our way.
Science has shown that probiotics can help restore and maintain good balance in the different systems that control these various functions and organ systems, especially when it comes to digestion and vaginal health. But, how can a tiny supplement pack so much power? As a woman, which one is best for you?
To understand all that, we first need to get to know a few basics about bacteria.
Our bodies are host to many different types of bacteria which can be kind of gross to think about since all our lives we’ve been told that bacteria is what causes disease and illness.
We’ve got antibacterial soaps and hand sanitizers and cleaning sprays all formulated specifically to keep those pesky germs away. However, only some strains of bacteria are bad and most are actually quite helpful which is a good thing, considering that you can find bacteria pretty much everywhere on and even inside the body.
Skin, mouth, eyes, nose, digestive and reproductive tracts…pretty much anywhere with a connection to the outside world is host to a veritable cornucopia of different bacteria strains. How do we get them? It starts when we pass through the birth canal and continues throughout childhood and on through the rest of our lives with everything we eat, touch, and come in contact with. Short of living in a germ-free bubble, bacteria simply can’t be avoided.
As a consolation prize, these different bacterias (you’ll find over three pounds worth hiding out in various places on and inside your body) are pretty grateful to you for being their host and do a lot to return the favor.
They help with different physiological functions like digestion and immune response, vitamin synthesis and energy metabolism too. Having a good balance in bacteria is important for keeping these different bodily systems in check, which is where probiotics and probiotic supplements come into play.
Different strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are the main components of most probiotics, these healthy bacterias work to heal and maintain balance in the bacterias and yeasts already found in your body and only the best strains should be used when it comes to a probiotic supplement.
Get The Good Stuff!
IdealLean’s Nighttime Probiotic contains a specific blend of different strains chosen for their abilities to restore and keep balance in the digestive system, fight off excessive weight gain, all while keeping things copacetic in your lady parts as well.
And because you should know what you’re putting in your body, here’s the breakdown of ingredients:
- Lactobacillus Plantarum – produces hydrogen peroxide which the body uses to fight against food borne bacteria and other microorganisms and also supports immune function
- Lactobacillus Gaseri – can increase fat loss as well as promote a healthy microflora in the vagina
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – promotes overall digestive health and nutrient absorption and helps fight off disease carrying bacterias like E. Coli, Staphylococcus and Listeria
- Lactobacillus Fermentum – produces powerful antioxidants that help fight inflammation in the gut and also fights against foodborne pathogens
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus – very beneficial for vaginal health, also produces CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) to increase immune function and fight off weight gain and fat accumulation as well
- Bifidobacterium Longum – helps break down carbohydrates and neutralize everyday toxins in the gut
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum – promotes bacterial balance and assists in the breakdown of complex carbohydrates, fats and proteins during digestion
Nighttime Probiotic – But Why?
Metabolically speaking, sleep deprivation can wreak havoc on the body. When the body doesn’t get enough rest, insulin resistance is lowered, metabolic and endocrine function can suffer, increased levels of ghrelin (the hormone that increases hunger) and decreased levels of leptin (the hormone that decreases hunger) leave us tired and hungry, a toxic combination!
We all know we need more sleep but sometimes that can be hard to do when your brain keeps running long after your body is ready to shut down. So why not combine the powers of a natural nighttime sleep aid with a powerful probiotic and let them do the work while you catch up on those valuable zzzzz’s!?!?
Because of this revolutionary concept, IdealLean’s Nighttime Probiotic also includes:
- Valerian Root – known for centuries as one of nature’s most powerful sleep aids, produces a gentle sleep, has been shown to calm anxieties and has no hangover effect upon waking
- Chamomile Flower Extract – another tried and true herbal-based sleep remedy with extensive antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety powers as well as a host of other health benefits
- L-Theanine – known for its natural sedative effect, commonly found in teas and used as a dependable relaxant
As well as
- Dandelion Root – supports the body’s natural immune response, also helps in bile production in the liver and bile transport of toxins out of the body
- Hawthorn Berry – powerful anti-inflammatory and can also slow glucose absorption
- Horsetail Extract – to keep those pesky UTI’s at bay
Putting The Pro In Probiotics
So yeah, probiotics are the next big thing when it comes to digestive and all-around health and it’s definitely time to get on board. IdealLean’s Nighttime Probiotic For Women goes the extra mile, taking your mental, physical and emotional health into consideration while packing a probiotic full of all the good stuff to take care of you from the inside out.
As women, we should never settle for anything less than the very best. You deserve a probiotic that’s formulated just for you and your body’s unique needs, and you might as well get some good sleep out of the deal while you’re at it.
Click here to get your best night’s sleep ever!