What’s for dinner tonight? That one same old chicken recipe again? Boooring!
Are you sick and tired of your outdated chicken recipes? I know I get bored with the same old chicken. As a personal trainer and bodybuilder, chicken is pretty much a staple for me. I’m constantly looking for healthy, tasty chicken recipes to keep my diet fun!
Chicken is packed with lean protein that is essential for your fit body; a lean 3.5oz chicken breast can have up to 31 grams of protein! The nutritional value of chicken is so good, yet sometimes it can be hard to find the time to meal prep or whip up a recipe.
That’s why I’m supr excited about new IdealLean FitChix! These new on-the-go chicken protein bites are the perfect way to snack on some delicious flavored chicken protein! Made from chicken protein isolate, they are savory and nutritious!
Ready to try out some exciting and delicious new chicken recipes? Here are 5 healthy and protein packed recipes that are destined to become some of your new faves you’ll want to add to your weekly menus!
5 Healthy Chicken Recipes
BBQ Chicken Ranch Salad
2 c salad greens
3 oz cooked shredded chicken
1/3 c corn
1/4 c chopped red onion
1 bag IdealLean BBQ FitChix
2 tbsp. Bolthouse Farms Greek Ranch Dressing
1. Toss all ingredients together and enjoy!
Serves 1. Calories per serving: 370 / Protein 35g / Carbs 30g / Fat 12g
Ranch Taco Salad
4 c salad greens
6 oz taco meat (lean ground beef or turkey)
1/4 c sliced olives
1/4 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c tomatoes, chopped
1/4 c red onion, sliced or cubed
1/4 avocado, cubed
1 bag IdealLean Ranch FitChix
1. Toss all ingredients together and divide into 2 equal servings. Enjoy with low-fat dressing or salsa.
Serves 2. Calories per serving: 405 / Protein 24g / Carbs 22g / Fat 24g
Baked Mac ’n cheese
1/2 c dry whole wheat pasta elbow macaroni
1/3 c shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 bag IdealLean BBQ FitChix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium saucepan, add water, bring to a boil and add whole wheat elbow macaroni. Cook uncovered for 7-9 minutes. Drain.
2. Mix macaroni with cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt, and salt and pepper. Once combined, add to oven safe dish.
3. In a high powered blender or food processor, pulse 1/2 bag of IdealLean BBQ FitChix until ground. Sprinkle ground FitChix over macaroni mixture and bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Serves 1. Calories per serving: 400 / Protein 24g / Carbs 49g / Fat 12g
Ranch Avocado Fries
1 avocado, cut into 8 slices
1 tbsp. white whole wheat flour
1/4 c skim milk
1 bag IdealLean Ranch FitChix, ground
1. Preheat oven to 420 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a high powered blender or food processor, pulse IdealLean Ranch FitChix until ground. Coat each avocado slice in flour, then dip in milk. Sprinkle ground mixture over each slice, lightly pressing to make sure it sticks. Repeat until all avocado slices are coated.
3. Place coated slices on a baking tray and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Serving size: 4 avocado fries. Calories per serving: 227 / Protein 11g / Carbs 17g / Fat 14g
Tomato Basil Breaded Chicken
2 (4 oz) chicken breasts
1 bag IdealLean Tomato Basil FitChix
1/2 c shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a high powered blender or food processor, pulse IdealLean Tomato Basil FitChix until ground. Pour into a wide bowl and mix with parmesan cheese and set aside.
2. Beat egg in a wide bowl and dip chicken breast into egg, then into FitChix mixture. Press down to make sure breast is well coated then set on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken breast. Cover with in foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove tin foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and desired crispiness. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Serving size: 1 chicken breast. Calories per serving: 315 / Protein 44g / Carbs 6g / Fat 12g
Healthy Chicken Recipe Roundup
Is your stomach growling just looking at those healthy chicken recipes? No judgments here if you go try out one of these recipes right now!
When you can’t get your chicken protein fix with one of these recipes, try snacking on some savory IdealLean FitChix instead! Available in three delicious flavors that are sure to curb any craving: Tomato Basil, Ranch, and Tangy BBQ. You’ll get 15g of nutritious chicken protein isolate in every bag!
FitChix make the perfect on the go snack too. Just grab and go! It makes getting my daily protein in easy!
To get your hands on FitChix click here or the banner below!
Also, please feel free to share your favorite healthy chicken recipes in the comments so we can all try them too!